You can have it anytime, anywhere - dumplings are the go-to dish of housewives that is enjoyed by many because of how filling they are. Here is a delicious tuna dumpling recipe recommended by Mr. Katahira, General Director of the Materials Department of Yui Canning.
[Ingredients] (2-3 servings)
1. Pan-fry minced onion and eggs with olive oil in the tuna can; Season with salt and pepper
2. Let the fried onion and eggs cool after they gain a crumb-like texture; Wrap them in dumpling wrappers
3. Pan-fry the dumplings till they are cooked
4. Place the dumplings on a plate
5. Sprinkle tuna chunks, sliced green onions and purple onion on top; Enjoy the dish with ponzu vinegar
This recipe is best suited when using Yui Canning’s premium canned tuna, which uses only the freshest and best quality summer albacore tuna and aged for half a year in high-quality olive oil. A perfect match for Japanese sake.
These cans are packed with the best ingredients - only the purest white meat from high-quality summer albacore tuna. We only use fish caught during the spring and summer months when it is particularly fatty and has a soft texture.