How to use “Clipping” and “Tour Planner”
How to use “Clipping”
- Click “Log in”
- Enter “Nickname” and ”Password”
- Check “Log in” Button Changes to “My Page”
Click the Article You Want to Read
- If You Want to Save the Article, Click “Clip this Topic”
- When You Want to Read the Articles You Saved, Click “Clipping” at My Page
- You can Read the Articles You Saved
How to use “Tour Planner”
- You can Make Your Own Travel Plans with Tour Planner.
Click “Tour Planner” at My Page.
- Click “＋Formulate new plans”
- Enter “Name of Plan” “Starting Date” Number of “Days” of the Travel.
And Click “Formulate”
- Click “Name of Plan” For Formulating Your Travel Plan.
- Click “＋” and Click “Add from Clips”
- Select the Articles Relating to the Place You Desire to Visit and Set the Date and Time for Your Visit And Click “Add”
- The Article You Selected Appeared in Timeline of the Plan.
You can Add the Place unrelated to the Clipped Articles to your Plan. Click “+”
- Enter “Name of event” Set the Date and Time for Your Visit Enter “Address” You Wish to Go And Click “Add”
- The Event You Entered Appeared in Timeline of the Plan.
Adding Articles or Events successively in Timeline, Click “Route” Then….
- Google Map Shows the Optimum Route of a Public Transportation to the Destination as well as the Distance Traveled and the Time Traveling.