Lovely hedgehogs will welcome you at the cafe in Roppongi, the most international city in Japan.
This healing place is located only 1 min. walking distance from Roppongi station.
This place has various colored hedgehogs like salt & pepper, pied, cinnamon, and albino.
Find your favorite one and hug and enjoy taking pictures with them.
Even if it is your first time to meet with hedgehogs, there is no worry.
Shop staff will kindly teach you how to hold and play with them, so please feel free to ask them any questions.
This would be certainly memorable and relaxing moment of your trip.
Although there are several kinds of animal cafe in Japan, hedgehogs cafe is rare to find.
Recommended to stop by and have a unique and unforgettable experience!
Price per person: (Min. time is 1 hour)
4,200 yen/1 hour.
6,300 yen/90 min.
8,400 yen/2 hours
*Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, golden week (1st of week of May) , summer (2nd week of August) , winter (Dec. 30 - Jan. 3rd)
This is a self-guided program. Please go to the shop on your own.
The English- speaking staff will help you at site.
Meeting place: 2F IWAHORI Bldg., 6-7-2 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
(1-minute walk from Roppongi Station Hibiya Line Exit No. 3)
1 to 4 persons
1 hour 〜
6-7-2, Minato-ku, Roppongi, Tokyo
- 2 Hedgehogs in 30 min. *More than 30 min.: Additional fee will be occurred.
- Coffee and Tea as a self service
- Snacks for Hedgehogs
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is complete upon receiving your payment confirmation e-mail.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
When you cancel more than 10 calendar days before the date of your reservation date, no cancellation fee will be charged.
When you cancel in 7 days to 10 days before the date of your reservation date, 20% of the price of the tour will be charged as a cancellation fee.
When you cancel in 4 days to 6 days before the date of your reservation date, 50% of the price of the tour will be charged as a cancellation fee.
When you cancel within 3days before the date of your reservation date, 100% of the price of the tour will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case that you are late to the booking time, it will be treated as a no show.
- You can bring beverage (Alcohol is not allowed)
- Under 5 years children must be accompanied with parents.