Enjoy Dinner and Oiran show on the water!
You will ride on the uniquely designed cruiser and the boat will cruise Tokyo bay where you will see beautiful neon of the city from the water. During dinner, there will be an entertaining oiran show where you can enjoy Japanese traditional culture.
◆Course dinner and one-drink detail
- Three kinds of tuna appetizers
- Sashimi of Tuna (Naka-Ochi part, the middle part of a fish that has been cut into three parts)
- Deep fried chicken
- Garlic tasted grilled scallops
- Rolled sushi (Tuna)
- Sile dish
- Whiskey with soda
- Shochu with lemon tasted soda
- Shochu with oolong tea
- Shochu with green tea
- Wine (Red, White)
- Cassis liqueur with (Orange, Soda, Apple)
- Plum wine
- CC lemon
- Oolong tea
- Green tea
◆Oedo Theater Show
The performer group is comprised of performers of the Shiki (Four Seasons) company and produced by the best performers and creators that guests can view up-close. In addition to song and dance, the casts greet guests as they board the ship, and work to make the occasion memorable by joining in toasts and taking photos with guests.
The performance is a blend of several traditional Japanese styles of dance, including Kabuki-style and courtesan-style, which can be enjoyed year-round. The performances are audience-participatory and can be enjoyed for sightseeing groups, social parties, wedding parties, school trips, and by young and old, men and women, as well as by people of all nationalities.
Adult(15-80): 9,135 yen
Child(0-14): 7,455 yen
*Not operated on Mondays
Meeting point: Hinode port
- JR line Hamamatsucho station South exit (8 min. walk)
- Yurikamome line Hinode station (2 min. walk)
Min. 1 person
Max. 120 persons
2-7-104 Kaigan, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Embarkation start time: 7:15pm
- Cruising fee
- Oiran show (25 min.)
- Course dinner
- Transportation fee to/from the departure point
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is complete upon receiving your payment confirmation e-mail.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
When you cancel more than 10 calendar days before the date of your reservation date, no cancellation fee will be charged.
When you cancel in 7 days to 10 days before the date of your reservation date, 20% of the price of the tour will be charged as a cancellation fee.
When you cancel in 4 days to 6 days before the date of your reservation date, 50% of the price of the tour will be charged as a cancellation fee.
When you cancel within 3days before the date of your reservation date, 100% of the price of the tour will be charged as a cancellation fee.